Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Stuffed Squash

First recipe on tap was stuffed squash.  This recipe calls for acorn squash, but we had received delicata in our CSA, so I went with that.  It was delicious this way as well.  Plus, bonus that you can actually eat the skin as well.  This ended up making enough for us to have 1/2 each for dinner, half of a 1/2 each for lunch on Saturday.  That left one more 1/2, which I added to the roasted butternut squash I had in the fridge for some soup. I don't have a link to the recipe (can't remember where I got it originally), but it is yummy!  The recipe calls for fresh grated ginger, and no dairy - great for me!
 
While you are checking out the stuffed squash recipe, peruse the other recipes on Summer's blog - she has some good ones in there!  I love her simple style and commitment to feeding her family in a natural way.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates