Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday

Phew, I'm just getting this post in under the wire!  I figured I better throw up some pictures since I've been delinquent for a few weeks.  Will you forgive me if I don't link up the recipes at the moment?  How about this, send me a comment if you're interested in one of the items and then I'll do another post just with those recipes. 
(Yes, this is a secret ploy to get more comments...)



 America's Favorite Pork Chops (yes, they are called that, and no, they are not difficult to maket), green beans, Far East toasted almond rice pilaf

 Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins--made these with fresh rhubarb from a friend's garden!

 Fruit Salad with a special twist :)

Homemade grilled pizza--used Artisan Bread recipe, ham and pineapple.  Loving that combo!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates