Thursday, April 28, 2011

Snug as a Bug Sleepsack

One fun thing about knowing lots of people having babies is that I get to try out all of the cute new baby knitting patterns that I find!  This Snug as a Bug pattern came from the blog minimalist knitter.  This blog is a part of my Google Reader.  The patterns and philosophy of Robyn, the author, are great --buy yarn only when you need it for a project; use up the leftover bits to make squares to send to a charity that turns them into blankets; knit projects to donate; etc.
 
This was a fun pattern and it used up some of my leftover bits of yarn from other projects.  I absolutely fell in love with the color combination that was used.  And so did Mr. P--he even (gasp!) requested a sweater out of the colors!  (gasp!)  This from the man who never wanted me to make him anything.  Guess I have a summer project. 
 
 
 
This particular sleepsack was given to my cousin Amy (and husband Eric) to welcome the arrival of their new little boy, Lucas!  His pics show him to be a cutie, but I'll have to verify that one for myself (such a hardship).  :) 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates