Friday, July 8, 2011

Big news from our little household






Some of you already know, but Mr. P and I are about to move to the great state of Vermont!  I know, are we crazy or what, moving NORTH!  However, the area to which we are moving is absolutely beautiful--on Lake Champlain, Adirondacks across the lake, Green Mountains behind you...  We are super excited (except for the fact that there is not ONE SINGLE TARGET IN THE ENTIRE STATE...but don't even get me started on that one.)  Our movers are coming on Monday, but we don't yet know when we'll get into our house, so we might be temporarily located until then. 

Mr. P has been working his new job in VT since April and has been coming home on weekends.  He's been staying at his parents' camp on a small lake about 45 minutes from his new job.  Last week I took the opportunity to go up and visit him since I was finally done teaching for the school year.  It was a fun few days. 

So, stay tuned because I have a few posts planned about my trip.  Get ready for a tour of the camp and the lake! 


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates