Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Handmade Christmas

Guess what came in the mail yesterday?  



Actually, this picture doesn't do the colors justice.  They are so vibrant and the wool is soooo soft!  This is actually a better picture.

So, what might I be doing with this beautiful wool?  Why another handmade Christmas present, of course!  And, it actually has nothing to do with knitting.  Even you non-knitters out there could do this project.  However, I must leave you in the lurch as this is meant for a present, I can't give you the details yet.  But I promise you it is awesome, and that you will be able to make it and give it as a present in the future.  Even if it's not Christmas...and even if it's not the winter time.  

Stay tuned...


Oooo...I just can't wait to reveal all of the Christmas presents after the holidays!  I have been making more and more progress and am excited to share them with you! 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates