Sunday, December 5, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Seems as though this is the popular thing to blog about for the moment, so thought I'd join on the bandwagon.

1. New off-white, full zip, $10 "FestiFleece" from Old Navy
2. Big fat snowflakes that lightly cover the ground
3. Pre-Christmas frenzy holiday parties
4. Our new goldfish, Ralphie
5. The Christmas mix CD I made last year including Michael Buble, Oakridge Boys and Lawrence Welk (to name a few)
6. Pretzels and Nutella
7. My Christmas knitting projects (more info to come)
8. Christmas carol sing-along at church
9. Burt's Bees Pomegranate chapstick
10. Creed, by Rich Mullins
11. Adoramus Te (wish I could share the version that was sung, but I can't seem to find it)









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates