Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yay for Snow Days!


Snow days are the best when you are a teacher.  Today not only did we get a snow day, but it actually snowed a decent amount.  It is predicted to keep snowing.  It is predicted that we will get yet another day off tomorrow.  Awesomeness.  The best part of today was that I got to try out my new cross-country skis on my poorly paved street.  Ok, so it took me half an hour and a phone call to Mr. P at work to figure how to latch the boot to the binding, but it was still fun.  There I was, stuck in my driveway, with only one boot hooked onto a ski.  I tried to go in the house and look up "how the heck do you hook on these boots to cross country skis" in google, but then I couldn't unlatch the latched boot from the ski.  Ugh.  Thank goodness for Mr. P coming to my rescue via cell phone!  I will, however, choose to ignore his laughing comments. 

Here's to more fun tomorrow...





Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates